The course fee must be paid in full at least 7days prior to the commencement of the course. If there is a cancellation of a batch from Communiqua, the fee would be refunded in full.
Refund Policy-You are requested to carefully note the following when making the payment:
- Please be aware that Communiqua does not guarantee that a course will be started as per your requirements. The process of forming batches for a course is an open-ended one and may last from a few days to several weeks or more depending on the number of other deposits received and the availability of instructors and rooms.
- You may withdraw your deposit (unless otherwise agreed) at any stage till the course if confirmed, but please note that it is not refundable once your course confirmation has been communicated by the center. While every effort is made to speak to you personally, a message left with the person answering your phone or one sent over email will be treated as valid communication.
- If, after confirmation, you wish to change timings or specific details about your course for any reason whatsoever, then authorization is required from the Co-ordinator or the Centre Director, and an administrative charge (of not less than Rs. 3,000) is payable once permission is obtained.
- In the case where the agreement is to send a tutor to your place –The fees vary completely from the one charged at the institute. Additional travel charges are involved and the refund clause does not exist once the tutor is assigned with to batch.
- In the scenario where client/student/ parent is found to contact our tutor directly apart from class hours and discuss anything apart from the subject, they are associated with the contract to tutor becomes null and void.
- In situations where one on one tutoring exceeds/ surpasses a moderate time ( 3 months ideally for a 60 hr engagement), we have no responsibility to retain the appointed tutor. But are entitled to complete the course for you with another tutor/ trainer/coach.